APPLE WATCH: THE NEW AND PROFOUND WAY TO COMMUNICATE
Apple Inc., the darling of USA, has won over millions of hearts all around the world. We never miss a chance to flaunt our third generation iPhone or a Macbook. Adding to the list, apple Inc. launched its Apple Watch on September 2014, conjointly with the introduction of the iPhone 6.
Quoting the exact words of Tim Cook, the CEO of Apple Inc., “Apple Watch is a new, intimate way to communicate from your wrist, and a comprehensive health and fitness device.” It was not long after that the Apple Watch became the best selling wearable device, with the shipment of 4.2 million smartwatches in the second quarter of 2015.
Prior to judge the timepiece on its best in class features let us get the knack of the detailed specifications.
- The Apple Watch capacitates the memory of 512MB RAM and storage of a staggering 8 GB.
- A 38×42 mm display with a resolution of 326 pixels.
- A Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, Wi-Fi, and speakers.
- A built-in rechargeable Li-PO battery
It would not be misleading to say that the cynosure of any watch is its design. All luxury watches are designed keeping in mind the aesthetic needs of its buyers. Apple is no exception; it deployed over a hundred designers on the project. In fact, the marketing of Apple Watch was focused on advertising the device as a fashion accessory and downplayed its technical aspects. It comes in three different collections and features two case sizes: 38mm and 42 mm, spread across brand new 38 individual models.
- SPORTS EDITION
- STAINLESS STEEL BAND
- 18 CARAT GOLD WATCH
Besides being amazingly stunning, the Apple Watch does well on the technical platform too. It runs on the WatchOS. It can be easily paired with iPhone 5 and the latest versions of the iPhone. It is capable of receiving notifications, messages and phone calls via a paired iPhone. It is equipped with default applications like e-mail, phone, calendar, messages, maps, music, photos and reminders.
Why is buying an Apple Watch a good bargain:
- Your personal health monitor– throughout the day, the Apple Watch collects data about your physical activities from your wrist. It has a specially designed sensor that uses infrared and visible-light LEDs to detect your heart rate during workout sessions. It provides a complete picture of your workouts and daily activity to help you reach the personal fitness milestones.
- It has Wi-Fi and GPS
- Never lets you miss a message or a phone call
- Records audio and dictate a text message.
- Lets you doodle away the boring
- An incredible timepiece- it comes jam-packed with a whole lot of features like alarm, timer, moon phase, weather, stopwatch, world clock, sunrise/sunset, etc.
Apparently, anyone wearing an Apple Watch would want to use it all day long, ergo, the battery that lasts up to 18 hours which saves you the nuisance of charging it over and over again. Overall, it’s a synergy of all the good features that defines the third gen watch.