Contextual Link Building
A contextual link is a link where, the text can be clicked to open another webpage in the given page. A contextual link can prove to be really beneficial if used in the right way for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategy in web writing. It helps in gaining high credibility in search engines and that is why, among the users as well. The best part is that it can be done in any way i.e. either to link a website to your page or to link your page to a website. They both result in gaining popularity.
Contextual link building requires a lot of hard work, but it is worth the effort you put into it. When people talk about your products or services or share the links with their groups, you earn the popularity. One easy way of building contextual links would be to give the best quality of products and services. However, there are a lot of easier ways to build contextual links:
Promoting your content is like giving a platform where you can showcase what you write. If you give valuable information in your content and don’t let your readers know about it, then there lies no point in writing it. Promoting your content is the easiest way to gain popularity and build links.
It is very important to be consistent when it comes to link building. If you build at least 5-6 links on one content, and you are consistent on writing your content every alternate day, then you can easily gain at least 60-70 links. Hence, it is very important to be consistent.
Social Media is the best platform that you can ask for your content link building. All you are required to do is keep writing informative content and thanking the people who are reaching out to you. The most important part is that you remain accessible to your audience. You can also share other people’s content so as to build alliances.
Make your content livelier. Put some graphics, change your layout as making it attractive will get you more audience and in turn, more links.
Advantages of contextual building:
It is very important and it can give your website just the edge it needs. Here are some advantages of contextual building:
- They bring awareness to your actual website. They help your website become popular among your audience.
- If you mention any company’s name or anything in your article, that company might add your article on their website. This will not only help you gain recognition in your audience but, also help you get noticed in the eyes of the company.
- When you link good and informative things on your content, people are likely to trust you more as it shows that you want to give the best quality of articles.
- When you provide good source of information, your reader will come back to you time and again. This increases your credibility and their loyalty both of which can get you the turnover you need.
- When your site gains more recognition, it gains more traffic which will ultimately lead in gaining higher turnover.