GETTING RID OF ACNE
Acne is a skin disease that occurs with the combination of oil and other impurities present inside your skin. Since, our skin is the largest organ of our body, skin abnormalities like acne tends to occur in various parts of our body. It may cause redness, skin irritation and sometimes leave marks. Therefore getting rid of acne becomes necessary and should be dealt with all due seriousness.
Thankfully, there are so many remedies that you can try to get flawless acne free skin again. These are-
- Papaya– papaya contains an enzyme called papain, which helps prevent the formation of the pus. Besides that papaya is very good for overall skin health, plenty of beauty products in the market lists papaya as their main ingredient.
- Apply the papaya mush on your acne and let it stay for 15-20 minutes. Wash your face, afterwards with warm water.
- Potato– potatoes contains sulfur, phosphorous, potassium and chloride, all of which are effective in reducing the blemishes and acne.
- Take a raw potato’s pulp and juice and apply it on your face in circular motions for 15-20 minutes. Wash your face after it dries. This is a great remedy for tamin your acne.
- Apple cider vinegar– apple cider vinegar acts as a natural alkali which maintains the ideal pH of your skin, making it impossible for acne causing bacteria to grow and kills the bacteria already thriving under your skin.
- Prepare a mix of vinegar and water in the ratio of one is to three.
- Soak a cotton ball in the solution and rub it all over the acne. Stays put for 10 minutes and wash your face.
- Substitute your face wash with oils– if the oils caused all the trouble in the first place, why not give them a chance to make things right. Oil cleansing method is gaining popularity. Oils like olive oil, egg oil, castor oil, jojoba oil gently cleanses your face and gets rid of acne for you. Or you can directly apply neem oil or tea tree oil on your acne to kill all the bacteria inside.
- Retinoid– cleansers with retinoid has high levels of vitamin A, which cleanses out the dirt inside the skin pores. They should be used only with a doctor’s prescription and only after getting wary of its side effects.
- Azelaic acid– it is a saturated dicarboxylic acid which stop oil eruptions and reduces bacteria growth. It also reduces inflammation caused by severe acne. It can be consumed naturally in wheat and barley.
- Orange peel paste– orange has high content of vitamin C and thus acts as a natural astringent. Vitamin C is known for promoting the growth of new healthy cells, removing all the acne causing impurities. It is a promising remedy to get rid of acne.
- Blend the orange peels using a blender and add a little water to create a thick paste to the right consistency, neither too lumpy nor too runny.
- Apply the paste to the acne and wait for 20 minutes.
- Once it dries wash your face and apply a moisturizer.